Graduation from the L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs sets you on a path to a career outside of VCU’s stratosphere — but that doesn’t mean that you leave the Wilder community. Everyone who graduates from one of the Wilder School’s programs becomes a member of the L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs Alumni Association.
Our mission is to keep Wilder alumni informed on the school’s activities and the ways you can get involved. Our immediate goals include:
- Acting as a source of information for the events and activities sponsored by the Wilder School
- Building ties to graduates from all Wilder classes in order to strengthen the alumni community
- Providing and maintaining channels of communication among Wilder alumni, faculty, staff and students
- Offering a network of contacts for Wilder students beginning their search for internships or full-time employment
- Promoting the reputation of the Wilder School and its programs
- Assisting Wilder faculty and staff in identifying prospective students
Our hope is that you will find this site helps you connect with alumni and participate in activities that will help strengthen the school. We encourage you to sign up for our e-newsletter so that we can keep in touch with you. Please contact Tiffany Murray, coordinator for Development and Alumni Relations, if you have questions about becoming involved with the Wilder School or learning about upcoming activities and projects.
Our alumni are invaluable in helping the Wilder School reach its potential. Please join us in making it a success!